Don’t suffer in your car during those hot summer days
Don’t suffer in your car during those long summer days. A properly recharged and fully functioning air conditioning system will maximise your comfort while minimising your fuel consumption. Let CHEKT Automotive run an air conditioning performance or maintenance test before you hit the road. Specialising in all makes and models, cars, trucks, 4wd and motorbikes servicing Canberra, Queanbeyan and surrounding areas.
- Air Conditioning System Check with Gauges
- Temperature Test at All Outlets
- Inspection with Leak Detection Equipment
- Cooling System Inspection
- Inspection of Belts and Hoses
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Your vehicle is equipped with a highly sophisticated heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) that maintains a clean and comfortable atmosphere within the vehicle. A well-functioning HVAC system will not only optimize climate control and defroster operation, it well help maintain the MPG rating over the life of the vehicle. Regular checks and preventative maintenance (e.g., cabin filter, A/C compressor) will keep the A/C system doing its job and help prevent potential costly repairs.
The most important thing to know about maintaining your HVAC system is that only trained technicians use the proper equipment, components, and procedures to repair and diagnose potential issues.
General Care Tips
- The refrigerant used in your vehicles air conditioning system may adversely impact the environment if disposed of improperly. At CHEKT AUTOMOTIVE we use specialised recovery and recycling equipment to safely handle its disposal.
- Your car’s HVAC system requires the smooth flow of air through clean vents to function properly. Have the cabin filters inspected and changed regularly.
- The operation of the A/C compressor in your vehicle relies on proper belt tension and serpentine belt condition. Our professional service technicians will check the conditions of all air conditioning and heating components to avoid costly repairs in the future.
Seasonal HVAC inspections are recommended as part of overall vehicle care and maintenance.
- My car is throwing cold air from driver side and warm air from passenger side.
- A/C is not blowing air through the vents.
- A/C speed control is not working only on low and high.
- A/C is cold when the car starts in cold but when I start driving A/C gets hot.
- A/C is not cooling at all.
All of these issues you might have in your ride, come see us @ CHEKT Automotive and we’ll look after you.